[NTLK] Jaggies cured

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 09:28:09 EDT

At last I got stable jaggies but only on the right hand side of the screen
and beginning at about the middle. There was about 5mm displacement between
freshly calibrated pen and the appearance of the dot. There where also
horizontal lines written automatically and the HWR went insane.

I opened the MP and removed the mobo. Then I cleaned only the four silver
pads from the screen ribbon cable. One pad had a large piece of dirt on it
which I had to scrape off. Finally I cleaned all pads with my glass-fiber
brush, including the opposite golden pads on the mobo. No it works like new
:-))

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG