Re: [NTLK] Woo Lee

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 21:16:42 EDT

on 01/05/02 21:02, Adrian Morrison at Sage4_at_mac.com wrote:

> this message is for Woo Lee if your out there I saw on TON the
> interview they had with you with you and a wanted to know what the
> difference between an amp2k and an mp2k was, also whats a DVM

Don't know what "DVM" stands for, but I know than 'amp2k' is 'Accelerated
MessagePad 2000', like the main ARM processor is clocked from 162 MHz to 220
MHz, while 'mp2k' stands for 'MessagePad 2000'. I think we can safely assume
that these are actually 2100s.

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.