[NTLK] Re - Power adapter

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:59:12 EDT

I said...

>> Sorry, but you are wrong. Not about the Apple adapters being a very
>> elegant solution, but about it working with any plug adapter.

John said...

>You misunderstood. He was talking about the plugs that attach over the
>American plugs, so that an American Newton adapter will be able to plug
into
>wall outlets in other countries.

I see. Should've taken another English course instead of trying to learn
Swedish.

I _was_ kind of under the impression that a statement like that couldn't
have come from someone like Robert unless he had gone completely
gaga...

Sorry, Robert. Hope you'll forgive me...

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de