Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:34:58 EDT

My daughter starts college this fall. The entire campus and all of the dorm
rooms are wired for internet access. The notice we received was that all
students must bring or immediately after arriving buy a computer, and that
either a mac or pc would be fine (meeting certain specs). However, all
students majoring in the arts, music or journalism "must" have a mac. No
mention of any of the majors requiring a pc. She'll be taking her blueberry
iMac with her. Maybe for Christmas she'll buy me photoshop at a student
discount. :)
-Chet