Re: [NTLK] PowerPen

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:12:31 EDT

On 01/05/02 16:48, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 01-05-2002 9:35, Beesley, Stephen at stephenb_at_nntt.gov.au wrote:
>
>> Wow that would be very interesting. I remember looking at the site
>> before it was discontinued and being very impressed. Just never got
>> around to using it and regretted it ever since.
>
> Exactly the same for me, this why I even called and mailed them later on but
> by then all was gone. Wonder who Laurent bribed to get all of it back ;-)

That's something I will keep secret just to entertain the speculations ;-D

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead
anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually
point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed
to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a
generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number
for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer.
Compare dead link.