Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 08:55:31 EDT

Chris,

Appreciate your response.

However, I am confused.

A few years ago, when I taught computer courses at the college level, I
could get faculty discounts on hardware and software, which were about
the same as student discounts for the most part. However, I could not
get the same price as the institution if they were going to buy.

Wouldn't going to the computer center only get me the faculty/student
discount and not the institution discount?

What am I missing...help...

BTW, please cut me some slack as I have only slept about 4-5 hours in the
past 4 days, so my brain is a bit numb right now.

Domo,

Sushi