Re: [NTLK] [OT] eMac Pricing...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 00:58:41 EDT

OK, now this is going way OT, but I agree...SMS is
quite dated...even the latest that M$ is putting out
(we're beta testing it) But for our money (free) my
company is getting ready to fully deploy Altiris
QuickSilver. (some deal with Compaq) We're still
hacking on it, and other than the occasional hive
corruption (can't figure out where it's happening) we
like QuickSilver!
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net wrote:

> Group hug?...from eD?... Ewwwww...
>
> SMS installing SQL 2000 on 1000 systems with one
> click -HAHA!!!!!!! I
> still shudder when people talk about using SMS...now
> ZENWorks...THAT's
> what SMS was supposed to be... Darn market share...
>
> Fred (who just can't seem to leave well enough alone
> ;-)
>
> Plus... I like Ed too...

=====
- Arthur C. Clarke -