Re: [NTLK] Pretec 32 mb card & 2100 screen

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 22:48:24 EST

I have some long term experience with RainX on a Newton screen.

I had a Newton 130 that developed a single scratch on the screen. It
wasn't horrible, but it was noticeable and a bit annoying. I used RainX
a number of times to attempt to "gloss over" the area. While it did not
work to repair the scratch, it certainly did not harm the screen. I felt
it may have even helped the rest of the screen.

I used RainX on it probably two years ago. It is still in use, by my
wife. No noticeable problems. However, I now have a NuShield on it,
because that appears to help the scratch area more.

Patrick

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

A Message from Patrick Jendraszak