[NTLK] fixing jaggies

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 16:49:29 EST

Gah - Jeremy, I deleted your message before I had time to reply. My delete
reflexes are a little too quick :)

I was going to suggest that yout problem might still be due to a poor
connection - not because of dirt or corrosion, but from a lack of pressure
on the required point. You could try cutting a small piece of paperboard
and putting it on top of the connector "sandwich" to try and make a
tighter connection.