Re: [NTLK] Asking again......

From: Benjamin Higginbotham (draco_at_silverdragonden.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 15:51:15 EST

I'll assume that you just want to jump on to an 802.11 wireless=20
network. The answer to your 'What card will work best' question is... =20=

All of them.

802.11 is an open standard that the card manufacturers follow. That=20
means that Mac, Windows, Unix, Linux, whatever... It should work. If=20=

you have an Apple computer that is Airport ready, just go for the=20
Airport card. It's not the cheapest, but it's nice having the antenna=20=

inside the computer.

Just my $0.02

BJH