[NTLK] [ANN] Next Southern Ontario Newton Users' Group Meeting!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 10:15:15 EST

There will be a second meeting of Southern Ontario Newton Users! I guess
this launches us into the realm of a semi-official NUG or something. Hrm,
gonna have to get started on that web page...

Anyways, the meeting will be

On: Sunday, April 14, 2002
Time: 4:00pm
Where: Faema Coffee Shop, 672 Dupont St., at intersection of Dupont &
Christie, Toronto, Ontario

Any and all who can attend are welcome to. We'll probably just be hanging
around, talking Newton and drawing stares :)

If you'd like to come but don't have transportation, I suggest you join
the SONUG mailing list and ask. Most people who are driving have said
they can carpool. To subscribe to the SONUG list, send an e-mail to
<listar_at_newtontalk.net> with the phrase "subscribe sonug" (without quotes)
in the subject line.

See you there!