Re: [NTLK] alt.rec. question

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 07:18:38 EST

Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:10:32 -0600
From: James Lopez <jimmlop_at_mac.com>

>Installed alt rec on my 130..version 0.7a1
>
>When I use pen style handwriting.. and then try to convert it later..it
>only converts the first word...seems to go through the converting
>process then just output the first word and erase the rest. Is this a
>result of a preference setting or is this some kind of bug?? Can
>someone point me to previous posts regarding setting the preferences for
>alt.rec correctly?

Oops, this is a bug I wasn't aware of.
The good news is that I can perfectly reproduce it. The bad news is
that I'm definitely lacking time right now. I can't say when I will
fix this bug since I'd rather work on the two last problems
preventing me to release ATA Support RC1, but I hope being able to
fix it soon.

Thanks for the report.

Paul

--