Re: [NTLK] Latest Project - Good Idea?

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 06:40:19 EST

> From: "Chris Chapman" <pan1k_at_earthlink.net>
> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:20:12 -0800
>
> Hey folks...
>
> I'm thinking of creating a newton book with Weight Watchers winning points
> values for a lot of fast food / restaraunts, I know it will help me :). Let me
> know if your interested and i'll send you the book when it's completed.

I'd definitely like a copy.

The only think I'd want to see even more would be a Winning Points
calculator add-in for Formulas. The basic calculation for US and Canada
followers is:

    (calories/50) - ((fiber min 4)/5) + (fat/12) = points

Just to be clear that's grams of fat and fiber and that fiber grams over 4
do not count.

Any of our resident developers want to throw that one together. :-)

<<<john>>>