Re: [NTLK] NIE DNS ethernet problem

From: Smith, Bradley (bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 04:37:54 EST

My cable service provider will only connect to a particular MAC address. The
MAC address of your Newton's ethernet card will be different to that of your
PC / Mac.

What I did in the end was to configure NAT on my OSX box to allow my Newton
to connect to the Mac and access the 'net like that. I could send you
instructions if necessary.

Brad