Re: [NTLK] {NTLK] No newton tour?

From: James Lopez (jimmlop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 00:39:03 EST

Regarding Newton tour Not being installed on my MP130: the Newton Tour
on UNNA, I guess, only works on the 2xxx machines, (hence its name,
NewtonTour-2100) I installed it on my machine. but it wouldn't start
up...got error.
  I found the correct tour pkg. and HW instructor, on apples old software
site. Now Tour works fine...but now that I've learned a few things I'm
gonna trash it anyway..

Jim Lopez