[NTLK] Newton WaveLAN driver usage poll

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:25:31 EST

I wish I could say that I'm on this list but so far I'm unable to get
either an appletalk or tcp/ip connection with my mp2100, wavelan
silver card, and my normal airport basestation settings (dhcp). I
have both the 1.2 and 1.3 driver loaded and the card is recognized. I
have also been unable to make an adhoc connection to my farallon
skyline card. Everything is on channel 11 and I have renamed the
basestation to Newton.

I'm using the card others seem to be using from OWC. I am also using
Airport version 1.3 software (utility?) and wonder if I need to
upgrade this.

I suspect I'm missing something and welcome any tips. I'd like to
able to cut the wires to my newton soon, something I've long dreamed
of....

Thanks,

Dale