[NTLK] Goodbye...

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:04:21 EST

> Well, a sad day indeed: my uMP2000 has died the permanent death
> and unfortunately, even with the 'low' prices on Ebay at
> present, the New Zealand $ makes it too expensive to replace.
> So - goodbye.

Darl,

I'm really sorry to see you go. What about the following:

You send me the dead Newt (Germany). I will try to fix it, if I can do so
without spare parts or with parts I have, I'll do so free of charge.
If I need parts, I will ask at the list if someone is willing to donate
them.
If I can fix it that way, I'll send it back at my expense. If I can't, I'll
send
you an excellent condition OS2.0 MP120, also at my expense.
Of course, nothing is ever free. That's why I expect an invitation
for a bootle of genuine NZ beer in case I come close to you. Don't think
that the fact that planet-wise NZ is opposite of where I live will stop me.
I'll do a lot for a good beer...

Best regards

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de