[NTLK] Long notes in Notepad tip

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 13:04:17 EST

I have noticed that if you beam a wide note created on a landscape device
like the eMate into a Notepad in portrait orientation, the note is usually
too long for the space allocated for it and is overlapped by the next,
pre-existing note.

Normally, I would just drag the separator and it would skip down to where it
should be, but often it ends up in the button bar where a redraw is required
to tidy the pixels in that region.

I have found that if you scroll the overlapped note up so that the next,
overlapping note is at the top of the screen and drag its separator down
there is no automatic resize and you can do this as many times as required
to expose the bottom of your long note. The separator never ends up in the
button bar and you have full control.

Trivial but it appeals to my tidy mind :-)

Joel.