[NTLK] OT: Help with Mac.

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:22:43 EST

Wrong list... I know, but I don't want to subscribe to yet another
list just for one question and this list is Mac-centric more or less.

Please answer off list:

mailto:david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com

I am running Basilisk II on my PC box and it is working just fine.
I recently downloaded some IIgs games as image files (.2mg) and I
don't know how to use them. I am totally unfamiliar with the 'Mac'
environment. I need some instructions on how to use these images and
install the software. Do I need any other utility software?
Basically, how do I install them?

TIA

David Humphreys