[NTLK] where the cool newtons meet

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 02:13:03 EST

Newton's Law: bodies in motion stay in motion, while bodies at rest get
left behind.

where all the Cool newton's meet.

LAnug! we will be gathering at the Apple store in glendale galleria on
friday march 29 at approx 7:30pm. once again the bottle water and
discussion will flow freely. expect woo lee to open another newton at
the genius bar which is his custom. we will be focusing on getting the
lucent wav driver to work with the store airport base stations and
computers. expect fun and a few surprises.

see web site for more info and pictures:
http://www.newted.org/users/mwilson/

don't miss out...

we beem freely...
martina wilson