[NTLK] WaveLan MP2100 over Airport

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 01:21:01 EST

Well, I'm happy to report tht after reviewing the advice and notes on the list
from those who have gone before, I too have managed to get my MP2100 up and
running over Airport. I can get it to dock, install packages and surf the net
using Nethopper.

I wasn't able to get it to do a backup via wireless, it kept locking up, so I
swapped pc cards and did the backup via wired ethernet. Still quite fast. :-)

Thanks for all the help! Specifically thanks Jesse and Geoffrey! :-)

Anyone use another browser besides Nethopper or Newtscape? I haven't installed
Newtscape yet, but saw a reference somewhere to something called Pocketweb.
Any info on that one? Is Newtscape the way to go?

cheers,
-Hal