[NTLK] Goodbye...

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_ses.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 18:00:20 EST

Hello all
Well, a sad day indeed: my uMP2000 has died the permanent death and unfortunately, even with the 'low' prices on Ebay at
present, the New Zealand $ makes it too expensive to replace.

So - goodbye. I feel like I'm writing a eulogy (maybe I am, for my dead green friend...) - but there's no point in
continuing on a list of this magnitude when I can't participate. I'll be unsubscribing after this last post.

This is a great resource, and one on which I've made more than a few friends over the years.

My hat is off to Laurent, Marco and Steve Weyer, I'm (still) in awe of Paul G - doing what the designers said is
impossible! - with heartfelt thanks to Sean O'S (never was able to spell his surname!) who started this whole thing off.

Jon G - I'll miss your well thought out comments: we may not always have agreed, but I've always respected you and your
viewpoint.

Keep the Green.
-Darl Singh