Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: William R. Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 11:20:01 EST

Well, I figured out my keyboard initialization problem -- if I plug in the
keyboard while my backdrop program, NiftyDrop, is in the foreground, the
keyboard is not recognized. If I first start up Notes or Works, then plug
in the keyboard, it works fine (even if I then switch back to NiftyDrop).

-Bill

--
 William R. Dickson -- Consuming the Earth's limited resources since 1968
 wrd_at_awenet.com                              http://www.manoutoftime.org/

If we are going to teach 'creation science' as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction. - Judith Hayes