Re: [NTLK] Keyboard

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 08:00:44 EST

on 3/25/02 7:12 PM, Jeremy Bond Shepherd at jbond_at_eskimo.com wrote:

> If I do the same thing you described, and start typing, I get nothing. I
> have to pick up the pen and tap to get the caret into the note.
>
> I wonder if this is some kind of difference between 130s and 2x00s (maybe
> because the 130 has a native serial port instead of Interconnect + dongle?).

Hmph. I wish you hadn't told me that. That's another incentive to not want a
2k device. I wonder why the change? Is it a 2.1 thing? Strange that
something like this should actually be taken out of the OS.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.