[NTLK] Wow, this is cool

From: Dave Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 21:28:17 EST

You all probably know this, but tonight (totally on a whim), I attached my
2100's serial cable to my old Palm IIIe's Palm to USB converter and plugged
it into my iBook. I switched my internet setup to serial.

In NCU, I went to prefs and Palm Connect USB actually showed up as one of
the options! I loaded Dock and "Connect," and it worked! Like I said, this
is probably not news to the majority of you, but maybe it will help a
lurking newb (like me), and I just wanted to share my joy. The moral of the
story: If you've got a whim, try it out. Sometimes it works.

Dave