Re: [NTLK] Back to Newton, Ditched Palm/Pocket PC

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 09:14:14 EST

Okay Guys, what's going on? You have both switched from your Palms and PPC's
back to a Newton. Right now my Clie and PPC are sitting on my desk and I'm
having a ball rediscovering my Newton 2100u. Phases of the moon? Something
in the water? Or just superior intelligence triumphing? Fun, ain't it!

Phil