Re: [NTLK] Help - 2100 dying

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 04:43:41 EST

The only thing I could imagine if also a hard reset does not help is that
the clock is not stable or stops. But to find out how the clock of your Newt
is you would need some more sophisticated equipment like an oscilloscope.
Before you completely give up maybe a possibility is to exchange the
crystal.

Johannes