Re: [NTLK] help!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 02:33:00 EST

on 25-03-2002 2:33, David Golden at ikondave_at_charter.net wrote:

> I use AddressAccess by Thorsten Lange. Avery nice app and I think it's a
> major improvement over the native address system. However, I have no idea if
> it's still available or supported.

Took some searching but he can still be found on
http://people.freenet.de/thorsten_lange/

And give Address Access a test run, I think I tried out all the Names
enhancements out there and in my humble opinion none beat this one.
BTW, he has other nice stuff too, a lot of people love i++

Robert Benschop