Re: [NTLK] wired article about old Macs (and Newtons)

From: Philip Lord (nama_chari_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 19:38:54 EST

I Live in tokyo and on occasions drop into Akehabara
to have a snoop around. Once you get of the main
streets it becomes like a labarynth of used computer
shops. quite fun looking around. Unfortunatly the
prices are quite steep unless you happen to get lucky.
I saw a Mac portable for $1000 in one shop.

The japanese are fanatical about there Apple
products...but arn't we all.

Phil