Re: [NTLK] MP2000/2100 220 Mhz Upgrade Service

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 16:07:02 EST

on 3/22/02 2:42 PM, Stephanie Maks at newton_at_maksystems.com wrote:

> He says his upgrade is "effectively the same". My guess is, he is probably
> offering to perform the overclocking proceedure that you can find detailed
> instructions for on both my website and Ed Kummel's.

Yes, he has admitted this. What he is offering, is to do this for those
squeamish, and uncomfortable with doing it themselves. I think he will even
provide the upgrade parts himself, but I'm not sure. My question would be,
what kind of guarantee does he offer, should he goof up and fry everything?
:-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland