Re: [NTLK] Free POP mail providers

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:09:53 EST

well my address is a "staple" so to speak now, and its nice
that I can access it from the web as well as pop so I
think I am going to pay for it,

as for FTP access, for now, one month, I might do that just
to upload my new stuff to my site when I update it, but I
am probably going to move to 50megs.com, free 50mb with FTP
access for free :)

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com