Re: [NTLK] hard lockups

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:14:57 EST

I have experienced this problem. It occurred after my Newt took a jolt (threw it onto front seat of car, etc.) I think it=
 had to do with PCMCIA card coming loose. Hasn't happened since I've been a bit gentler with it.

Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net

>>I'm having some problems with my MP2100. Occasionally, my Newton will lock >>up hard (and I mean real hard, as in not e=
ven the reset button on the back >>works, I have to reboot it by pulling out all the power sources. I have >>done multipl=