Re: [NTLK] IPOD Gets "Newtonized"

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 04:52:35 EST

on 3/21/02 11:14 PM, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> But when we ask for a new Newton, the answer is no... Maybe you have to
> buy new Apple products in order to have a say :)

No, what Oliver suggested--incrementalism! Don't demand the whole
Newton--just parts of it. Over time, we will get what we want, against the
will of Apple, and without their knowing it. This is what liberalism has
done in the States, and the've been disgustingly successful...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland