Re: [NTLK] `MoreInfo Purchase

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 04:38:20 EST

> I've never been a big fan of extensions that start adding all kind of crap
> to the standard soups because, over the years, I've read too often people
> having problems with exceptions (-48xxx) when trying to access data.
But, Laurent, nearly every small extension adds slots to soups. The only
thing against this is a right spring cleaning and deleting the crap by hand.
MoreInfo is one of the most useful and also very stable extensions I've got
on my Newton since years. And it works also on e.g. a MP130.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG