[NTLK] MP2000/2100 220 Mhz Upgrade Service

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 20:17:05 EST

I am emailing the list to determine what interest there is for someone to provide the speed upgrade service to list members that do not feel comfortable performing the upgrade themselves.

I have paid a visit to pixsolutions website and they charge 160 US$ for their speed implant which is effectively the same as what i would be offering. The price for me to perform the upgrade would be much less. I can provide any interested people with pictures detailing what the final upgrade would look like and the good news is that my method would allow you to switch back and fourth between the two speeds to maintain compatibility with non-upgraded Newton's.

As you all may or may not know i have been providing the backlight upgrade service to list members for the better part of a year now and as they will attest my service is fast and i keep one informed as to what is happening and the status of the upgrade. The speed upgrade service would be no different. I may also offer a special deal (backlight upgrade and speed implant) for those that are interested in both.

I prefer to keep the newtontalk list for those with Newton related problems...so please if any of you are interested contact me at:

fozguner_at_ualberta.ca

in your subject header please include the phrase "speed implant service" and it will file those emails accordingly.

Thank you for your time
Ferdi Ozguner