Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk through Darwin

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 13:41:27 EST

on 3/21/02 12:26 AM, Steven at Smuro_at_socal.rr.com wrote:

> I'm on OS XP....XP was Bills Gates way of saying :P to Steve Jobs.

And how's it going? Any restores of earlier systems? Has it stayed stable
over the past three months? I ask, because every friend of mine that is
using XP has had creeping crashism. The longer they run XP, the worse it
gets, even using the restore to a point in time doesn't seem to help after a
while. I wonder if XP is a time bomb--boom!

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland