[NTLK] fixing -10011 error?

From: Vladimir Alexiev (Vladimir_at_worklogic.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 10:09:00 EST

I tried installing a package called DinamPatch:KAMINT, which is supposed to
replace ROM fonts with Cyrillic fonts. I did the mistake of trying to
download it to a card not to internal storage. It told me that it can't
install on a card, then caused my MP2000U to reset.

The problem is that the package somehow got damaged in the process. Now the
Newton freezes when trying to activate that package. If I try to delete the
package, I get error -10011. I tried with SMBUtils, but get the same
problem, and mostly the same error message:
- SBM Soups: selecting Card->Packages gives error "Storage: -10606"
- SBM Doctor: selecting "Packages"->Check Integrity gives error "Newton:
-10011"
- SBM Programs: selecting Card->Dinampat gives error "Newton: -10011"
  selecting the Route button gives same error

Is my only recourse to transfer some of the packages from Card ot Internal
and then erase Card?