Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 18:15:00 EST

Oh well that crisis is over and a new one has started
(trying to find and reinstall all the stuff i had on
it before and redo the settings) anyway thanks for al
l the help....Victor I tried that and it only gave me
an error. So I wiped everyting and now laboriously
seek to replace it.

On a side note someone asked a while back about a app
that would turn on (or rather wake-up) Newton if you
tap on the screen. IIRC only to apps came back in the
replies I tried one and found it to be useless, the
other seems to be lost somewhere isn cyberspace.
Anyway my question is to ask this question again if
there are any apps out there that proide this
feature??? If not I would like to ask the hackers on
the board what is the feasibility(sp) of a novice like
 or more experience person like yourselves (provided
with the proper encouragement of course) to write
one??

--- Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, MuHammed Lonon wrote:
>
> > So then the 0 RAM bein used that I see from the
> > Extras Drawer and Dashboard reading has noting to
> do
> > with the built-in apps??
> >
> > According to the Extras Drawer there is nothing on
> the
> > internal store-NOT EVEN THE BUILT IN APPS-However
> the
> > icons only appear in the card's store . But when
> > try to file them on internal it says they are
> already
> > there. but they don't show up in the internal
> store.
> > Like I said I could do a wipe but I ponder that
> even
> > if the apps are Read-Only the icons migt be lost
> if I
> > wipe the card.
>
> Uhh... if all of the internal apps are in the button
> bar, then they won't
> have icons in Extras. If you open Extras and drag
> one of them to Extras,
> then they'll pop back into Extras...
>
> --
> Victor Rehorst - victor_at_newtontalk.net -
> chuma_at_chuma.org
> NewtonTalk list administrator -
> http://www.newtontalk.net
> Will help you with your list problems - as long as
> you're nice.
>

> --
> Read the List FAQ/Etiquette:
> http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html