Re: [NTLK] URGENT!!!! All Read This Is Freaky!!!!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:18:41 EST

On 20/03/02 14:02, "MuHammed Lonon" <mjl3781_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> So then the 0 RAM bein used that I see from the
> Extras Drawer and Dashboard reading has noting to do
> with the built-in apps??
>
> According to the Extras Drawer there is nothing on the
> internal store-NOT EVEN THE BUILT IN APPS-However the
> icons only appear in the card's store . But when I
> try to file them on internal it says they are already
> there. but they don't show up in the internal store.
> Like I said I could do a wipe but I ponder that even
> if the apps are Read-Only the icons migt be lost if I
> wipe the card.

Did you try changing the view in Extras like I suggested in my previous
message? What is Extras set to show?

Second, when you open Extras, there is a button in the lower left corner
with an "I" on it. If you tap it, a popup menu will appear. You should be
able to see an item labeled "Memory Info". If you select it, a dialog will
appear. What do you see in this dialog, specially for the line that says
"Internal"?

Now, don't forget to report back on what Extras is set to. My guess is that
it's set to show only items on the card, not on the internal store so, if
you remove the card, everything will disappear from the Extras window...

-Laurent.

benchmark n.: [techspeak] An inaccurate measure of computer performance. "In
the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and
benchmarks." Well-known ones include Whetstone, Dhrystone, Rhealstone (see
h), the Gabriel LISP benchmarks (see gabriel), the SPECmark suite, and
LINPACK. See also machoflops, MIPS, smoke and mirrors.