[NTLK] Docking in OSX?

From: Judy Perry (jperryl_at_ecs.fullerton.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 19:33:29 EST

Hi,

I've finally received my PC Serial <--> USB connection cable (it's
uConnect), have downloaded what I think is the most recent driver (version
5) but still when I connect my MP2100 to my TiBook and launch NCU and then
try to Dock, I get a message on my Newton that the connection couldn't be
established. I have set the connection type to "serial".

What am I doing wrong? Must I boot into OS9 for this to work? Am I a
complete imbecile? (certainly feeling like one!)

TIA,

Judy Perry