Re: [NTLK] serial connection at more than 57600 on Windows?

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 10:46:04 EST

What I really wanted to say is that it most likely was not the cable that
was the culprit: I get 115200 with a bog-standard, non-shielded cable (it
isn't even the cable that comes standard with the MP, but - probably - an
Apple printer cable).

Still, Windows appears to be very easy to program badly in :^)

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"We're here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum." (Dr. Zulu of Team Diotoir on Robot Wars Extreme)