[NTLK] EZ2VGA No longer works...

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 10:21:45 EST

Hmm...I've got the EZ2VGA card cabled into a switch box, where I've had it
for a long time now. When I try to put the Newt's screen on the monitor,
nothing happens. The buttons on the EZPresenter interface work fine (for
displaying the Newt's screen), but nothing shows up on the monitor. Any
suggestions? I've tried using a different input on the switch box, but to no
avail. Maybe a new cable? I've also tried resetting the Newt (u2000).

- Dave