Re: [NTLK] Newton WaveLAN driver usage poll

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 12:13:34 EST

Warren Stone wrote:
> Where is the DNS IP Address set??? I remember
> setting it when I was using my Ethernet card but I can't find it with
> the Lucent
> card? Is DHCP setting the value or is my old manual input used???

As Laurent said, if you are using DHCP to get your address, you
don't/can't enter info for a DNS server.
If you are still having DNS problems, then, it might be that your Base
Station is handing out the wrong info (others who use Base Station
please chime in). You might need to check on the configuration of your
Base Station (I don't have one, nor have I ever seen how you configure
it with the apple software).