Re: [NTLK] pdf for Newton?

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 05:05:37 EST

  At this time, I study two ways to read PDF on our Newtons.

  - The first way is to write a PDF2NewtBook converter, but I have problems
to find a clear description of a Newton Book Package. There is always Dark
Zone even with the help of the community.

  - The second way is to translate a PDF to a Bookmaker file (clearly
documented) and let It (Bookmaker of course ;-) ), generate the Newton
Package. The only point that I don't like is that Bookmaker couldn't be
inserted in a script shell (.bat under Windows or .bash under Linux). BTW
the conversion of PDFs will be interactive (not really good when you have
hundreds of doc to translate).

Cordialement
Didier BOURGUIGNON

" Ce message et les documents joints sont proteges et confidentiels. Ils
sont exclusivement destines aux personnes nommement visees ci-dessus.
Toute autre personne ne peut copier et/ou communiquer a un tiers le present
message et/ou les documents joints. "