[NTLK] Have I got a deal for you....

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 22:43:33 EST

Hi there -

I really can't justify having two back up MP 2100's. I won an auction a
couple of weeks ago that I didn't expect to win, and having given this
matter much thought I've decided to offer to this list's members a MP 2100 (
not an upgrade ), 32MB Pretec Memory card, 28.8 Megahertz CruiseCard and AC
adapter for $110.00 plus $10.00 shipping to anywhere in the US or Canada. I
have put this unit and accompanying goodies through their paces and
everything works perfectly. There will be no unpleasant surprises. If after
a couple days I get no takers, I'll put it on ebay. I have deliberately set
the price a little below what comparable units are currently fetching.

Dave