Re: [NTLK] {NTLK] No newton tour?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 20:56:09 EST

on 17/03/02 00:37, James Lopez at jimmlop_at_mac.com wrote:

> The newton handbook says there's a newton tour app. I've tried every
> way they tell me to access it and I just can't find it. Is there
> something I'm missing here?
>
> I hit the reset button, and handbook said that should take me directly
> to the setup program where I could access the tour. Well reset didn't
> take me directly to setup app and when I access setup through extras
> folders there's still no tour. Doing something wrong?

Maybe... What Newton model do you have. Are you sure the handbook is for
your particular model?

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."