[NTLK] Wireless cruising

From: Mike Weisman (popeye_at_speakeasy.org)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 17:10:12 EST

I'll be interested to know if anyone intends to use their Newton for
wireless cruising; looking for wireless networks in your neighborhood. I am
interested in anyone who might use their Newton to hook up to a public
network.

In a technically related question, does anyone intend to use their Newton to
connect to a commercial public network, like Mobilstar at the Starbucks
shops or at airports? If so, how are you going to handle payment and login
and authentication issues? Or are you going to use a browser? Which one?

Kindly reply to me AND the list, since the list gets so much traffic I can't
always find the answers to my posts.

Mike Weisman

--
Please respond to: