Re: [NTLK] Replacing eMate Battery

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 11:31:27 EST

Am 16.3.2002 16:05 Uhr schrieb "Sharon Abar" unter <infopal_at_earthlink.net>:
> Where can I get the screwdriver to open it up?
In the screwdriver shop ;-) Seriously: I had a similar problem, but with a
NOKIA cell phone and I walked with it into our local tools and hardware shop
and asked the lady for a fitting tool. It took her about 1min to get me to
the right shelf with that undersize Torx 6, which I'd probably never found
that fast. Okay, it seems that many people asked for this too to self-repair
their NOKIA phones, probably because they have screws unlike others.
I highly recommend to use the right tool which fits 100%, otherwise the
screw heads could be damaged and you might end up with a tightened screw
which can't be opened anymore.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand