[NTLK] Insane prices!!!!!

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 11:11:05 EST

Well, after salivting over all the programs that I COULD
have on my newton, but cant due to no space being left on
it, I decided to take a look online for linear flash memory
and teh prices are INSANE!!!!!

Some places quote prices of 388 USD for 32MB...why ?! my
god :p
It makes teh 99USD I found on ebay a while back a real
deal! I was a fool not to get one back then. I was
thinking of buys a newton bundle, keeping the card, and
selling the newton lol..now that is insane :p

man, any light in the end of the tunnel ?!

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com