[NTLK] dictionaries again

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 16:26:46 EST

I know of WordNewt as a free English dictionary (it's on UNNA), but thought
the Lexionary was released as free after a while as well- but I can't find
anything about such a happening on the web, or UNNA, or the list
archives...but I really thought it had happened.

Am I confusing it with WordNewt perhaps? The true story would be welcomed.

Thanks,

<posted while not wearing a t-shirt>

--
NOTE: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS SOON:  bmcewen_at_comcast.net
The reply-to: field for this email reflects this change.